1. Make 3 Consecutive Meetings. Look on BMAD Events Calendar page for date and time of next meeting.
2. Be of Legal Age (18), having access to a motorcycle
capable of traveling highway speeds for an extended period of time, with a Valid Motorcycle Endorsement on a Valid
3. Pay for your patches at time of receipt.
4. Know that our loyalties are as follows:
5. BE WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO HELP PEOPLE IN CRISIS.
6. On Any Event, Meeting, or Activity directly involving a BMADLFC ride meeting or event, NO ALCOHOL OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE IS PERMITTED.
A. You must willingly agree to withhold the use of Alcohol and/or Controlled Substances and/or
Illegal Contraband, the time before and during meetings, events, and rides to the place of the function and the time before
and during the function, or Decline to Join this Organization.
7. Read and understand the BMADLFC Bylaws, and adhere to the policies and procedures of this Organization.